Economia Rio is an international magazine headquartered in Rio de Janeiro. A bilingual publication with worldwide availability. It is primarily a branding project for Rio de Janeiro’s economic development process.
The publication is the result of a collaboration between Ibmec Rio de Janeiro, one of the leading and most prestigious institutions in the country, and publisher Pensar Comunicação, a pioneer communication consulting firm specialized in political economy analysis and media relations.
Partnered up with the State Government of Rio, major investment promotion agencies and leading global brands from every segment, ER Magazine is an ideal media for national and foreign companies interested in institutional advertising– raising public awareness or consolidating its reputation in the marketplace .
ER Magazine’s sponsors benefit from an outstanding opportunity to network, discuss major technological issues and promote business innovation. As part of our commitment to Rio’s economic development and regard to the magazine´s investment pool, ER regularly promotes seminars, B2B sessions, meetings and bridge building between interested parties.
- Showcased in some of the biggest and most prestigious investments events around the globe. In 2014, ER Magazine was featured in the business conferences program “Rio Conferences @ World Cup 2014”, where Key International Executives, Investors and Authorities met up with Brazil´s and Rio´s major Stakeholders; Rio Oil and Gas, the leading oil and gas industry event in Latin America: 1300 exhibitors, 53,086 visitors and 4,400 delegates, with attendance from 27 different countries;
- In 2015, ER magazine will be featured at MIPIM, the world’s leading property market. The 26th edition will be held in Cannes, France from 10-13 March 2015.
- Exclusive distribution in major Governmental, Diplomatic, Policy Makers and Academia-oriented seminars, meeting and networking events;
- Strategic distribution partnerships with all major bilateral chambers of commerce, consulates and international bodies to promote and attract investment;
- 92 municipalities and / or regional development companies;